100% - MBLAQ

Edit

English Lyric



M . B . L . A . Q right now stronger stop leggo



You can’t stop me now – the perfect me

I’ll make em say wow – has been knocked down the moment I first saw you



You locked on switch on – can’t deny the black hole

I’m getting stronger stronger stronger, I’m 100%



* The last remaining 1% is you – only if you’re there, I’m complete

Like a rapid-firing gun, jab jab jab – my heart goes boom boom boom

If it’s you, I can overcome anything, I’m always 100%



** Nobody can’t can’t can’t stop me

You you complete me you are my destiny

Nobody can’t can’t can’t stop me

You you complete me

Just follow me, you’re my 100%



If it’s for you oh, I can’t stop

The only thing I want is you

No one can take your place



I’m running out of breath – when I look at you, I go crazy

The moment I have you, I’m knocked down right away



I’ll protect you with my life

The sun shines and I’m charged 100%

I’m getting stronger stronger stronger, I’m 100%



* repeat



** repeat



Yeah now you can see that you complete me and because of you

I’m full recharge…black percent i’m stronger now



* repeat



** repeat